Thursday, November 11, 2010

I have no concession speech because I never plan to lose

I'm competitive. In a totally unhealthy way.  I like fighting.  I like gambling.  I'd box a girl if she said she could kick my ass.  I'd whip a four year old at chutes and ladders if he called me out.  If I were a politician, I'd be the asshole who would never give the concession speech because four votes in Montana hadn't been counted and DAMN IT THOSE PEOPLE NEED TO BE HEARD!  I share all that only to say that I am having a tough time dealing with getting my ass kicked to my ex-friend L in the webcam vote.  I'm also shocked - 75% of you think webcams are passe?  Only 25% are pro-webcam (get at me!)?  For fucks sake.  Don't hold your breath for my concession speech.

On a totally unrelated note, I've decided Irish women don't get nearly the hotness credit they deserve.

lightbreaksthedawn@gmail.com

3 comments:

  1. Thank you. I'm not a sore loser. I just hate to lose. When I lose, I can admit it and congratulate the other person/side/team, Im just not thrilled about losing.

    Michael Jordan hates to lose, whether at bball, golf, gambling. He's not a sore loser. The Pistons spanked him and the Bulls year after year, he never walked off the court without congratulating them. Then he won six championships.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got that right, Irish women are smoking hot!

    ReplyDelete