Sunday, November 7, 2010

Bathroom Paper Towel Guy Attitude! Really??

I'm a good tipper.  Correction, Im a great tipper.  I have no problems paying for good service and have never stiffed someone on a tip, even for what others may call poor service.  I realize that there are hard working people who rely on tips to either supplement their base pay or in many instances the tips exceed their base pay.  For that reason alone, I tend to err on the side of overtipping.

However, there is one group of people seeking tips that absolutely piss me off.  It's the fucking club/disco bathroom paper towel guy.  First, there is not enough room in most bathrooms when busy for an extra guy to just be fucking hanging out in there.  Second, I dont WANT a dude just fucking hanging out in the bathroom waiting for me to piss, even if there was as much room as Central Park in the fucking bathroom.  Third, after I've made the effort to stand in line, take a fucking piss, zip up, wash my hands etc, what the hell do I need you for?  Oh wait, thats right - I need you to hold the fucking paper towels hostage so you can hand me a paper towel to dry my hands and I should PAY you for that privilege.  I think fucking not!

So the next fucking time I'm in the bathroom, ideally I dont want to see you in there because Im capable of taking a paper towel from a stack and drying my own damn hands and we dont need extra dudes just hanging out in the bathroom while we piss.  But, if you MUST be fucking in there, next time rather than giving me the evil eye because I didn't tip you for a fucking paper towel, come to the urinal, hold my fucking cock for me while I piss, zip me up, wash my fucking hands, dry them, give me a piece of gum and squirt me with some cheap cologne from your tray...and then I MIGHT think about fucking tipping you.  Until then, fuck you evil eye giving bathroom paper towel guy! 

Out of curiosity, do women's washrooms have the equivalent of the bathroom paper towel guy?

lightbreaksthedawn@gmail.com - chat via blog is working well now

8 comments:

  1. It's good to hear I am not the only one annoyed by bathroom attendants. How is he helping, it’s not like he’s dabbing the end of my penis with a silk cloth to eliminate the need for the post-piss-shake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did an informal survey of friends and family and the general consensus is this: the mere presence of a bathroom attendant makes people feel uncomfortable and pressured to tip for a service they can easily do themselves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I HATE BATHROOM ATTENDANTS! the worst case of this was an extremely small bathroom only one stall WITH NO DOOR, and an attendant? What are people thinking?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I only tip the bathroom lady if I go to the bathroom more than once, I only do it out of guilt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think these bathroom guys are a bit annoying, but they have the shittiest job. They have to sit and watch a bunch of drunk people poo and pee and apply lipstick and flush the toilet to mask the sound of inhaling white substances off a key. That sucks. So it's nice to tip them, do it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is hyped up in the women's bathroom, although the women are sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A supposed bathroom paper towel guy messaged me via the chat function on the blog. I was away from the computer so he left after he said "Im a bathroom paper towel guy, you have something to say to me" I have a lot to say! Message me again.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Don't get me started on how rude these guys can be. I get it's your turf but man some privacy in the bathroom is not too much to ask, this is one job that should be cut.

    ReplyDelete