Saturday, January 23, 2010

more on backdoor

I enjoy anal (GIVING anal... so there is no confusion) from time to time. I'm not the only one who does, so dont give me that look. From time to time I have run into women who enjoy it as well. Women dont need to tell me they like anal, I know it from a little sure fire test that I do while fucking the pussy. If you've been with me, you've had the test done to you. Some have passed, some have failed and some who swear up and down they hate anal, have passed the test, and taken it in the ass while pretending to protest. I'll talk about the sure fire test at a later date.

The purpose of this blog is to talk to the dickheads that ruin anal for all men that are with a woman after they are. These are the dicks that result in a woman giving you the "Ive tried it before, and I hate it, it hurts". As soon as I hear that, I know HE has been with her. Who is HE? He is the jackass that thinks the ass is supposed to be fucked like a pussy. HE just likes to stick his cock in the ass with no preparation, no lube and fuck it hard like its a pussy until he cums. As a result of that stupid strategy, SHE will stop having anal and every guy who comes after HIM will not be getting any anal...EVER. So, here is my public service announcement - the ASS is not supposed to be fucked like a pussy. If you dont know how to fuck ass properly, DONT DO IT. Everything is not for everybody! IF you want to fuck an ass, learn how to do it, before you ruin it for every man that is going to follow you with your ignorant anal technique.

On a related note, there is NO reason a woman shouldnt have sex while on her period. If youre not woman enough to take it in the pussy while youre on your period (spare us the 'its mess' lameness), that does NOT mean your bf/fuckbuddy/fwb/husband etc should lose a week of fucking. God, in his infinite wisdom, blessed you with THREE holes for a reason.

5 comments:

  1. I can't believe you wrote that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It also depends on the woman, she has to be able to get stimulated, if not then it will hurt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the blog,keep it real.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like to tell people not to knock it till they try it.

    ReplyDelete